Your Local Business Telephone Experts
AmeriTel Telephone Systems has over 35 years of experience in providing telecommunications services to businesses in New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania.
We're a locally owned and operated, independent telephone communications company specializing in providing business communications solutions to businesses of all sizes and types.
From installation and programming to training and technical support, we’re your one-stop shop for all of your business communications needs. We take pride in providing the best possible services to all our customers.
New System Installation Services
Before we install a new system, we do our homework. We can recommend a system that you can live and grow with. Besides installation, wiring, and setup, our technicians are available to program each handset and teach your staff how to use your system.
AmeriTel Telephone Systems' 'no-nonsense guarantee' takes you far beyond the manufacturer's warranty.
Cost-Effective Voice Over IP (VoIP) Solutions
We can connect offices together for a more cost-effective line of communication. We can also support IP telephone systems for remote personnel to facilitate a seamless connection.
Automated Call Distribution (ACD)
ACD call centers can be telemarketing, inside sales, customer service, technical support, doctors' offices for schedulers or any other group that handles a large number of incoming calls. You can view reports on how calls were handled and the timeline of the caller.
Computer Network Wiring
AmeriTel Telephone Systems continues to bring voice and data closer together by installing the latest, high-speed, certified cabling.
Enjoy a single source for all your wiring needs and get the peace of mind that comes with knowing that all your computer lines will co-exist with phone, fax and data lines.
Once only afforded by large corporate users because of price, voicemail services are now used in almost any office.
Just like all our other systems, AmeriTel Telephone Systems researches, installs, programs and trains your staff on the system that's right for you. Ask about our message-on-hold services and digital announcers for that 'professional image'.
Hosted PBX and VoIP
You want a reliable, high-quality phone system that simply works; so you can focus on your business and not on your communications platform. Our system adapts and adjusts to your needs and seamlessly works the way you do.
Whether you have 5 employees or 50, we have the custom solution that fits your needs. Our Hosted PBX and VoIP offers a number of advantages including:
- Easy to use and manage
- Full PBX capabilities, using an easy interface
- Eliminates the cost of a traditional phone closet
- Low monthly phone bills (including VoIP services)
- Allows you to future proof your phone systems
Affordable SIP Trunking
We offer SIP Trunking (connecting your premise based phone system via an always-on broadband connection) solutions for any size of business.
We provide custom solutions for small businesses looking for the flexibility and cost savings of VoIP, to mid-sized businesses looking for business continuity, disaster recovery, and metered or unlimited calling plans. We can help you to save up to 40% over traditional telephone line services.
Virtual Auto Attendant and Mobile VoIP
Does your business have a mobile workforce? If so, you could use auto attendants, cloud extensions, and mailboxes to stay connected with your customers and your employees - with all of the features of a high-end phone system. It's easy to use and manage, without the cost of a traditional PBX system.
Best of all, you can seamlessly connect mobile and home workers with current or future office locations. It's all on the same cloud communications framework, so you can scale up as needed.
Unified Communications Solutions
Unified Communications (UC) is the seamless integration of voice, presence, chat, data, applications, and other technologies that help drastically improve your communication processes, and increase your business productivity.
Our software and services enable you to access your account to incorporate our high-value cloud communication services. Unified Communications offers you:
- Cloud communications: Virtually limitless configuration possibilities to configure how you set up your hosted PBX and VoIP solutions to make and take calls
- Operator console: Helps enable your small to mid-sized business to maintain complete visibility and transparency across the enterprise and to use view extension presence, click to dial, manage call control, manage and monitor call center features (queues, agents, and callers), manage conference bridges, and much more - all through a standard web interface
- Scalability: With the constant and accelerating change in technology, scalability is critical in today's business world. With Unified Communications, your services can be provided on a pre-customer basis, reducing unnecessary costs
- Disaster recovery: Your business can rest easy in a local service emergency with the use of a hosted UC solution, where your data can be backed up, managed, and is ready for rapid recovery.